Yonda Card and Dozens Acceptance

Hi Curve Team,

Just wondering if you could allow Yonda cards to be added to Curve?

https://www.yondacard.com

Dozens as well? https://dozens.com

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Have found them pretty poor so far - automated passport process didn’t work, account still not open a week later!

Had my Dozen’s about a week. Added to Curve without any problems. Been using the card through Curve flawlessly. Instant Dozen’s notifications as well as Curve notifications.

Went back in time from Dozen’s to another card yesterday which worked great, although the “refund” description wasn’t accurate to Dozen’s.

Got my Yondacard yesterday, not tried it yet.

2 Likes

Interesting, as these are the options i get for Dozens in Curve. I wonder why Curve seems to think my Dozens is a Loot card then?

Ah yes. When adding the card same thing. But apart from that it works fine. I just chose the golden type card graphic.

1 Like

Am guessing Dozens have been given some BINs that Loot used to have??

Still no progress with my application - their support team couldn’t give a time frame either.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what i chose too, but perhaps someone at Curve could actually get it sorted since we’ve now brought it up. Gold is not Melon. :melon: :laughing:

I did raise this with Curve Support and received the following (regarding the Yonda card):
(Sorry not sure how to do the quote things from copy/paste).

Thanks for getting in touch. At the moment we don’t support Yonda card as we don’t generally support prepaid cards. Currently we only support:

Monzo

Osper

Tide

Revolut

Monese

Loot

N26

Qonto

Soldo

However, we are adding more cards all the time and I’ll put forward your request for that card. We need to perform a risk review on each card, and judge it on a case-by-case basis. New cards are added every 6-8 weeks.

Please let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.

1 Like

Curve support clearly have their fingers on the fintech pulse if they think Monzo is still a prepaid card… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dozens isnt Prepaid so as far as that one goes they just need to realise the BIN is now with them not Loot presumably and update the image. I think it said something about being an EUR card too which is wrong so i just manually changed it.

closed #10

This has been resolved.