Which metal card colour did you choose!?

poll
metal

General answer is 3-7 days. I ordered mine on a Sunday and had it by the end of the day Wednesday. I’ve had my card send to me within 2 days before as well, but not Metal.

However that was before the public launch so perhaps it will take a day longer now?

When I opted to go metal, I am very sure I wasn’t asked to select a colour! Be interesting to see what I receive - bet it’s blue!

I ordered mine on the 17th and am yet to receive it so it really depends. Hopefully not too much longer :stuck_out_tongue:

We have definitely filled the production capacity! Our apologies for any delays in receiving your cards. You will have them as soon as possible and we wish to deliver the Metal cards with tracking in the future.

Got my blue Metal card today. I know 8grams aint much, but it has real weight. I was quite surprised.

Still waiting for mine. Does it come with the Curve Leather wallet thingy?

No leather wallet with mine, not that i’d want one anyway!

Arrived today, and yes, it’s a blue one!

Hi all, has anyone received their new Metal card yet? Very much looking forward to it… gutted about the Amex issue but still going to stick with Curve (I think it’s MAGIC) and am justifying the £15/mo for the phone insurance, mainly (get everything else through my Amex Platinum subs).

I upgraded as part of wave 3 beta last Fri and still awaited my rose gold card - who has theirs yet, and how they finding it?

Hi,
My Metal ‘card’ arrived today (31 Jan for those reading this in the future!). I wasn’t asked as part of the upgrade process which colour I would like, and as predicted, a (rather dark) blue one has arrived.

When i upgraded in app i had to select one of the three colours, when you changed the colour the picture changed in the app also? Did yours upgrade automatically?

I can’t remember the exact details of how the upgrade process went, but do clearly recall being surprised that I reached the end process without any explicit instruction to choose my favoured colour. So no, I was not presented with any colour choice.

I was presented with a carousel of the colours… chose ‘rose gold’ hoping it actually is, rather than just pink…

Hope mine comes tmz - excited!

I chose that colour too, ordered Sunday - still waiting. I’m hoping it’s not pink!!

@pmsnowdon
Hi ! Please, after you receive you “pink gold” card, don’t hesitate to give your feeling about the colour :slight_smile:
Metal isn’t available yet for us in France, but my choice will be the pink gold one…I feel this is the sole colour which gives a real high class feeling…( it’s just my viewpoint.).yeip…
Thanx a lot.
Patrick.

Will keep you posted, Patrick :blush:

@pmsnowdon Yeah ! Thanx again ! Pink isn’t just for girls…aha :slight_smile:
A few years ago i had a gold card from a French bank, the gold was going to pink and not just gold. it was amazing . My personal and private opinion : The three colours are, of course, fantastic but … the spirit of the Blue one is too near from our “blue card” ( carte bleue in french) and the Red one ( even if in limited edition, i agree) is too far from the classic and timeless Black card or Gold card…
I repeat, this is just MY viewpoint . Curve’s job on metal cards is very well done, and i’m excited awaiting mine. :slight_smile:

I did exactly the same. Didn’t realise the colour dots on the first screen were the colour selection, and was confused when I reached the end and hadn’t picked a colour. I messaged support straight away but haven’t had a reply, and then this morning the blue card arrived. :man_shrugging: Hoping I can get a replacement in a different colour.

Got my Blue metal card today, very stylish box. Signed up on Monday got it on Thursday. Im not bothered with the amex card saga I still think Curve gives me what I want thank you!! CURVE

Blue look great!!! Thanks for sharing