When will be available in Greece? As I see:
Later in 2018, we plan to start shipping cards to:

• France
  • Greece
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Spain

But is it real??

And one more question, if I move to another country what papers required in order to send me the card?

Curve's Product Roadmap

Hello @dimitrism,

I’ll check up on this and will ask for an update on the webpage. Thank you for bringing it forward :slight_smile:

From the FAQ’s:

thanks for the info @Curve_Marie .
Also how to change from commercial card to personal card??

Then we are talking different account types, not just the card. This is one for the Customer Support team, they have the expertise to answer any questions regarding your own Curve app, card, and transactions :slight_smile:

I don’t mind to keep my account as it is! The only I care is to start using my curve card again. Cause in Greece you stop your services. Do you have any idea when will start your services in Greece again?

So I case I move to another country I just send a email and let the support to change my address so to send me a new card to work again. Right?

Just checked with the team. We don’t have a date for being back in Greece yet, sorry :confused:

If you move you can contact Customer Support to change your address. They’ll be able to help you out and ask you for some documentation.

Thank you for the info. Keep this post update in case you start support Greece again @Curve_Marie .

Will do @dimitrism :smiley: