When will Curve be available for Swiss cards?

I have a Swiss card but cannot add it to Curve. The app informs me that the card I am trying to add is not issued in a supported country.

Can you share any outlook on when it will be available for Swiss cards? What does the process look like for you in adding a new country, and where in that process are you with Switzerland?

And in general, where can we find a list of supported issuing countries (and their respective rollout plans)?

Thanks

There is not much happening lately in that topic I am afraid :thinking:, but someone mentioned this problem over here:

Though someone did mention a workaround (to be able to add a Swiss card) in the same topic (this post and one the below this one in that topic):

Thanks for the quick response, and sad to hear it seems non-moving.

As for the solution mentioned in the other thread, they are talking about a workaround to use a Swiss billing address, but are also dead in the water with what my question was about, namely connecting a Switzerland-issued card.

I do believe they are talking about that:

It is about not being able to add a Canadian card (and not a Swiss one), but the principle is the same (as Canada is also a country where you can not get a Curve card). But as I am not in your situation, I am not sure this workaround will work, because there is no need/way for me to try it.

Or do you already get stuck in the first step (just like @herzog) where you need to enter your card details?

Right, I see. Yeah I get told right after entering the card number, so that’s why I didn’t also see any applicability workarounds of around next steps. However they discern Swiss cards, they do it and deny them with no further questions asked.