So I’ve been relatively critical of Curve due to their previous fork ups (for example with American Express and some misleading things within the app) and they seem to have solved most of these things now, although I believe their insurance details in the app could be more clearly shown, but I’m willing to give Curve another shot should they implement the following things:
- Merchant data correction (names (and places if they can be added))
- Ability to hide transactions from the list (you could have a show all button so we could unhide if needed) this should carry across to new devices
- Not charging underlying cards with active card checks (the £1-2 some merchants charge to confirm a charge is active, that’s never claimed)
- The ability to mark cards with good exchange rates so the transaction is charged in the currency of presentation to my underlying card (although I appreciate Curve trying to do this, I don’t need it)
- Ability to toggle hiding refunded transactions on the feed
- Live chat or phone number to call for problems where I need an immediate response from Curve
- Apple Pay
- Flux integration (https://tryflux.com)
I also think Curve Cash could probably be applied to all transactions made to companies outside of the EEA where interchange fees aren’t capped as heavily.
It’d be nice if you guys could work out ways to mark your Curve cards as credit cards so I could only have to carry the one card around (or Apple Pay ) when I’m checking into hotels
I like the UI/UX updates by the way.
Edit: note that should Curve implement these changes I’ll probably a metal customer for a considerable amount of time