We've launched Samsung Pay

We’ve launched Samsung Pay

Please note that Samsung Pay is only available to UK Curve customers.

Add your Curve card to Samsung Pay to enjoy the convenience of spending from all your accounts, using just your phone. It’s another simple, secure and private way to pay with Curve.

All you need to do is open your Samsung Pay app, scan your Curve card and you’re all set.

And you can still flash your Curve card to impress, whenever you want. The choice is all yours.

The boring but necessary legal bit:
Samsung Pay is only available to UK Curve customers. FX and ATM withdrawal limits are subject to our fair use policy and the Curve card tier. Weekend rates apply for any foreign currency or ATM transactions between Fridays 23:59 and Sunday 23:59 GMT. Curve Cashback at selected retailers, depending on card tier. Full terms on curve.app/terms

Missing verification SMS?
Please double check that your phone number on your Curve profile is correct. If it needs updating, you can contact support to have them update it for you. You can reach them in-app, via support@curve.app, or DM on Twitter/Facebook. They’ll need your year of birth, flat/house number and postcode, and old and new number to update your info :smile:

4 Likes

Release in Germany ??
None of the banks Support it here.

1 Like

On what methods are filtered the UK customers?
Samsung CSC, card bin or something else ?
I’m asking because Samsung it’s really messy with it’s regional software …

1 Like

Messy is about right :face_with_thermometer:

It’s the card BIN :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If that would’ve been the case why it’s rejecting my card ?
I have a UK bin number and my Samsung has CSC for Thailand (because I like to record my calls natively in the phone app )

When are you planning to offer this feature in other countries? I have uk bin Curve card but not able to configure Samsung pay in Poland :expressionless:

I can get the card set up on my phone but connection is denide for my Samsung watch. Is this correct, it is so far only for Samsung Pay on a phone and not wearable’s?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: We’ve launched Google Pay

I was waiting for this release to use curve as my daily card. but blocked in Spain.

I hope this is still a priority to fulfill a 100% release and do not get forgotten since it’s out in the main market.

1 Like

Here Im getting an error both for Samsung Pay and Google Pay…

I emailed support amd Jan quickly responded. I can now use Samsung or Google Pay. Not sure I’ll use Samsung Pay now Google is working as it’s a bit of a faff - unlock phone, select Samsung Pay, hit “Pay”,
enter PIN or fingerprint (again) then hold phone to terminal. Easier to just use the physical card! Well done Curve though!

1 Like

It should work on wearables as well :thinking: Could you please try deleting your card and add it again?

Please double check that your phone number on your Curve profile is correct. If it needs updating, you can contact support to have them update it for you. You can reach them in-app, via support@curve.app, or DM on Twitter/Facebook. They’ll need your year of birth, flat/house number and postcode, and old and new number to update your info :slight_smile:

Now working on my smart watch.
Excellent.
:hugs:

I so want to use this service but for some reason when I add my card in Samsung Pay I never receive the SMS. I noticed that if I mage changes in the Curve App that also never sends me an SMS.

Email support with your name, address, DOB and mobile number, explain the issue amd ask them to check your phone number is correct. Worked for me.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Apple Pay - When?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Google Pay support