We've launched Google Pay

For some reason, it doesn’t work for everyone. Touch payment doesn’t work for me either, even though my card’s BIN code is 5375 9000 xxxx xxxx. Curve rejects it. In vain I signaled them for two months now no change.

2 Likes

“Curve rejects it. In vain I signaled them for two months now no change.”

Same with me. My ticket on this topic is opened form months. No change until no, even I have followed up from time to time.

1 Like

This needs to be fixed @Curve_Marie @Hannah
Adding Curve card to Google Pay contactless, you get a notification from Curve “declined by Mastercard”.

We have 9 se phones, MIUI 11, Android 10. I install Gpay, I added my Curve card last October, I paid with NFC, it worked until February. Since then, the card has been rejected by Gpay as a paypass payment device. Customer service is diverting, not doing anything.

And now comes the curiosity: I took out my old OnePlus 3 phone, installed Gpay, added my Curve card (same card, same Google account!) And it works! But only with the OnePlus phone, even though it’s rooted! Mi9se is a global (MIXM) ROM. Can MIUI stir?

Make sure your Secure Element Position in NFC settings of Mi9 SE phone is set to HCE wallet, and not SIM/Embedded Secure Element.

1 Like

so it is set:

My sister also lives in Hungary and has the same billing address as mine, still I am unable to activate google pay on my android phone and she has no issues as I have just activated Google pay on her android phone. I am beginning to go crazy…

1 Like

That Update from today is sort of mean. Now it’s enabled practically everywhere but in Germany. :frowning:

Can’t still add my Curve card to Google Pay contactless, even after this update. The notification from Curve says “declined by Mastercard”. @Curve_Marie

Same in my case. Tested few minutes ago.

GooglePay is missing for the cards (in the countries) with a dedicated BIN (non UK BIN):

So I am not hearing anything new. GooglePay was already working if you had a Curve Card with a UK BIN (in general…I know some users are still having issues, though having an UK BIN), which is the case if you live in one of the countries mentioned in the opening post.

The only slightly surprising point for me is that in the opening post Curve ‘officially’ mentions the Netherlands as a supported country, where on the GooglePay support page the Netherlands is not mentioned as such.

@Curve_Marie
When it will be enabled in Poland?

days? weeks? months? end of 2021 :smiley: ?

@poeliev I am hearing something new. Here the update mentioned by @ Red237

Yes, I know. As mentioned in my previous post, the update in the opening post is not telling anything new to me.

Sry, now I understand it (no country with a dedicated BIN was mentioned in the update). But I think it is the first official announcement that Google Pay can also be used outside the UK (…)?

If Google Pay is also enabled in Hungary, why can’t I use my card for touch payments? Additionally, the card’s BIN number is 5375 9000. Still only the following error message comes up “$ 0.00 declined at Mastercard St. Louis” ???

Depends on your definition of official :wink:

1 Like

Here also waiting for Google Pay availability.
It should be a really big problem for curve activate it in the whole EU… UK users instead not.

(ironic).

I stopped using Curve until Samsung and Google Pay are enabled. It’s August and I can see Spain is not on the list and neither is the BIN 5539 6339. Pff… :-1:

I also stopped using Curve due to same reason. I have a ticket opened for few months without any deadline. I still have the declined notification when I am trying to add the Curve card in Google Play app.