We've launched Google Pay

We’ve launched Google Pay

Please note that Google Pay is currently only available to UK Curve customers.

Enjoy simpler, smarter spending across all your cards, straight from your phone, with Curve’s benefits on top.

All you need to do is set up Google Pay and add your Curve card. After that, Google Pay is good to go.

And you can still flash your Curve card whenever you want, the choice is all yours.

The boring but necessary legal bit:
Google Pay is only available to UK Curve customers. FX and ATM withdrawal limits are subject to our fair use policy and the Curve card tier. Weekend rates apply for any foreign currency or ATM transactions between Fridays 23:59 and Sunday 23:59 GMT. Curve Cashback at selected retailers, depending on card tier. Full terms on curve.app/terms

Missing verification SMS?
Please double check that your phone number on your Curve profile is correct. If it needs updating, you can contact support to have them update it for you. You can reach them in-app, via support@curve.app, or DM on Twitter/Facebook. They’ll need your year of birth, flat/house number and postcode, and old and new number to update your info :smile:

6 Likes

Couple months before Apple Pay then? Cool! :slight_smile:

How do I my Card without a CVC Number?

1 Like

Congrats on the launch!

Many users from all around Europe are able to add Curve to Google Pay, yet you say it’s available only for UK customers. Why is that?

1 Like

If your card starts with 5375 9000, then GPay works.
If it starts with 5375 9020, then it doesnt. 9020 cards are sent to German users for example.

3 Likes

Your Curve Card does have a CVC number. It’s printed very small on the grey background next to the signature field.

1 Like

Worked great and I’m not a UK customer. Just paid with it using Gpay in Sweden and the underlying card was Swedish.

1 Like

Cool, but stupid google did not yet launched gpay support in Latvia. I dont know why they delaying it. Infrastructure is ready to support it. Almost everywhere there are contactless POS.

1 Like

But why it has been launched only in UK in a general context? Why not in the rest of Europe? Spain, Italy, Germany…

What’s the reason or when will be launched for others as well? @Curve_Marie

2 Likes

Then your card might not be Visa/Master Card. It might be Mastro/V-pay

It will be launched “soon”, like every features…
(insert sarcasm here)

4 Likes

I have the Curve Blue MasterCard. But when you scan it to use Google pay it asks for CVC

Great! Now we look forward to Apple Pay with anxiety :joy::heart:

2 Likes

You can find the CVC number right to the Signature field.

It is not printed but imprinted so it may not be visible.

If you do not see it, put a piece of paper over back side of your card, take a pencil and slightly (with no pressure) “color” the signature field. This may help to show the CVC number.

Looks like Google Pay is almost here too! Although the SMS never arrived :sweat_smile: awaiting official announcement…

I’ve received code and card is added to GPay. I will check tomorrow how it works :slight_smile:

I’ve just made my first contactless Google Pay transaction with my Curve card. Good job too because Samsung Pay won’t send me the code to activate the card.

Thanks! Email sent :blush:

1 Like

Great news!
GPay not working for me yet, but maybe because I’m from Germany

1 Like