Validation for the Investors Group is not happening

Hi guys,
since I would like to get updates about the investor rewards, I am forced to join the Investors Group (unfortunately the original thread I was following was closed with a referring to a thread in this closed group Investor Rewards Update ). However, my request to enter this group has not been processed in over a week. I also checked my PMs, in case it was rejected for some reason, even though the email I put on the request matched the Crowdcube email. But nothing. Do you have any ideas?

Kind regards

Hi there,
Didn’t you get an answer? You should try writing something in the PM and ask if there is news.

Best wishes,
Matt

1 Like

Hi,
I didn´t get any answer to the request so far. Whom should I address the PM to?

Kind regards,
Julian

Go in your profile -> message -> sent.
You can see the pm you sent.

1 Like

Done, thank you! Hope that is gonna solve it.

1 Like

Hello @Julihot,

Our apologies for missing your request! You’ve now been added to the group.

Thank you for your support and investment :blush:

Kind regards,
Marie

3 Likes

I have the same problem for a request I sent on March 9th, which I followed up with a further message on March 20th - still no response. Grateful if someone could also look into this…

Ehi @DangerMouse,
Have you sent a private message to the investor group?

@Mattia, yes - the access request on March 9th, and then a follow up message requesting a response on March 20th. Both messages went to @Curve_Marie and @Abi

Then you should just wait. I think it will be handled as soon as possible!

Thanks for your input - hopefully @Curve_Marie or @Abi will respond. IMHO, over 10 working days for a moderator to reply does seem a little excessive.

1 Like

I am a moderator and I replied to you here, but I cannot put you in the group. Keep in mind that they work from home given the current global emergency.

@Mattia - perhaps they should make you one of the people to approve the access requests!!

Thank you very much @Curve_Marie!

Kind regards,
Julian

1 Like

@Curve_Marie @Abi could you please accept my request?