Using both curve cards as investor card comes

It would be super cool if I can use both cards, my blue one and my investor one at the same time as one would be in wallet 1 and second in wallet2. Of course, I am using Google pay and Apple pay as well.

Any plans to add the future? Thank you @Curve_Marie

5 Likes

Hey @Ardno :wave:

Unfortunately, you can only have one active card on a Curve account. Due to the security risks involved with having multiple active cards on an account, I can’t imagine that this is something that will change in the near future. Having said that, I love your idea and will be sure to pass this feedback on to the Product Team.

Have a great day and stay safe!

2 Likes

Can you explain what this security risk is? Many banks / financial institutions allow multiple cards on one account.

3 Likes

I think it’s a great idea! with Revolut you can have multiple cards.
I have one plastic and one metal and a few virtual attached to same account. All can be separately frozen, blocked, reissued, invidual limits set plus can disable contactless atm or online payments separately. Along with instant notifications and location based security. So I would say greater security and control can be implemented for single or double cards.
Saying that is a higher risk is translated as “we don’t think many will want it so will squash the idea before people like the idea”. So having one or two cards makes no difference to the security of any account.

It would be a good exclusive investor perk (especially for metal) to have these as additional settings. That way you can release a special plastic investor card (perhaps a recycled card or bamboo laminated for some crazy unique ideas) and keep peoples expensive to produce metal cards, plus offer exclusive features for them like the turning off of certain payment types for each.

I think this is a great opportunity to give give Curve distinct features.

1 Like

It’s not I don’t think but be interested to see their view. See my comment for my ideas.

1 Like

well said!