Unable to add previously deleted card to Curve app

Hi, I can’t add a card to the app. For the first time everything was ok and card was added in Curve app successfully. But than I deleted that card by mistake and now I can’t add it again. App says that there is a bad connection and I should try it again later . Card is normal MasterCard.

Hello @mareksmekal,
it’s a known issue but unfortunately there is not much the community can do for you from here.

I recommend you to open a support ticket inside “help” section in-app or drop a message to support@curve.app explaining them your problem, they’ll be glad to help you! :smiley:

Ok I will. Thank you

Nothing can be done. It is a known issue. I had cards that had been deleted (or on an old account) and I could not add them. I had to get all three cards re-issued as lost cards so that I could get a new number to add them in.

You need to cancel your card and get a replacement for it with different number etc and then you will be able to add it to Curve.

Lol so that is a big bug I think. :man_shrugging:t2:

Curve wold probably disagree with the severity of the the issue, hence it’s not been fixed yet.

I must say this is one of the biggest unsolved issue I have with Curve. You need to be super careful not to delete any cards ever…

Well maybe it’s not as big a problem as we though. I tried add Revolut card for the first time, than I deleted it and than I add it again! No error, everything is OK. So I don’t know why I can’t add another MasterCard…

Hi @mareksmekal, I took a look at the logs with some of the backend engineers and it looks like this was a known issue which was fixed a few days ago. The fix doesn’t apply automatically to all cards, but if you contact support and let them know you are having trouble adding a previously added card they should be able to help you out

Please let me know if you run into any issues after doing that

1 Like

Thank you. I try :slight_smile:

1 Like