Unable to activate curve card

Hello all.

I received my curve card yesterday and it seems i cannot verify it via the app. I keep receiving the following error message.

" To activate, verify a card that’s yours & issued in Europe".

I had already verified two debit cards via microcharging ( if i am saying that correctly ) and when i’m entering the last 4 digits of my card the error message appears.

I also verified my id via the link u send me after contacting support@imaginecurve.com but still no updates on the issue.

What seems to be problem? Is it supposed to be that difficult to activate my card? I had also asked a collegue of mine and told me that when he received his card he just entered his last 4 digits of his card and nothing else was needed.

Thank you in advance for your support.
Looking forward for your answer.
Best Regards.
GeorgeB

Unfortunately there’s no access to customer accounts on here so all I can suggest is continuing to email support@curve.app or if you’re getting no reply via that route then call the number on the back of your card. I’ve seen a few people posting re that error message recently so hopefully they’ll be able to sort things quickly for you.

@ediflyer Thank you very much for your quick reply. Let’s hope i’ll get an answer as soon as possible.

1 Like