Tumi Card Wallet - Should Curve bring them back! Vote

No you can’t lol all mine wallet is the bomb

2 Likes

@MrChagle
Hi Glen… The next time I send you something, i’ll join some blue wrapped sweets… :slight_smile:

I’ll hold you to that @Patrick_BB :sunglasses:

How come you didn’t get it at the same time?

I ordered my Black + Tumi 14 days ago, but it seems like it’s lost in shipment, so if I need a reshipment I won’t me able to get Tumi that I paid for??

I got mine off eBay lol 25 pound I heard they ran out off wallets so just brought one lol

Bring them back indeed I thought they were still standard issue with black accounts. Someone is selling a curve one on ebay for £27.99

(Also all beta testers should get one as a thankyou :kissing_smiling_eyes:.)

1 Like

I find card wallets useless items as a proper wallet is more than enough. I don’t even know what we did with ours

1 Like

I have a Tumi wallet - unused - for sale. Bought it when I upgraded to Curve Black. Interested parties, feel free to DM me…:grinning:

Hi, I’m Francesco and I’m a new member, is the Tumi wallet still available?

It was removed back when subscriptions started :disappointed:

Thanks for the reply, I know they were removed but two users @Graham and @Patrick_BB wrote that they want to sell their curved wallets, so I asked if they were still available

Hi Francesco. All Tumi Wallets seem to be sold out…:slight_smile: It’s a rare thing today…aha… and doesn’t stay very long on the market…Pat.

Hello,

I do have one, never used it and do not need it

Let us talk!