Tumi Card Wallet - Should Curve bring them back! Vote

Hi All

Not so long ago, Curve were supplying those Curve Leather Wallets - I can’t remember what they called them.

Anyone, I would like one but don’t seem to be able to see them on the site anymore.

Anyone have any thoughts? Or selling their unwanted one?

@Curve_Marie

Thanks

They were the Tumi slim card case with ID lock: Tumi Men’s Delta Slim Card Holder ID, Black, One Size https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ITNJZUQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_x9bvCbWQY8SF0 - like this but with the Curve logo embossed in it.

All the Tumi wallets we had has been sent out to our customers. It was a limited offer, but something we could consider reintroducing if enough customers are interested.

They’re absolutely ace ~ use mine everyday and am really happy with it.

You should definitely reintroduce these, it’s a great welcome gift with the plans.

Thank you

I would certainly be interested / great incentive to stick with metal card too!

Thanks

Yup, i’d have one as well :slight_smile:

Should the Tumi Card Wallet be made available again?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t know

0 voters

Hello @MrChagle! Just moved your topic to the Idea category - community members can now vote on your topic to show their interest :smiley:

Thank you @Curve_Marie

@MrChagle---------------------------------

@MrChagle
Hi Glen !
I have the Tumi wallet in question,received with my Curve black, but i MUST use another wallet offered by my girlfriend…:slight_smile:

Completely new and not used yet. I can sell it to you for half of the Amazon price…:slight_smile:
Let me know…Patrick.

@Patrick_BB

Hi there :wink:

Thanks for the offer - You’re in France? Probably a bit too far perhaps for shipping?

@MrChagle
Hi Glen. Thanx for replying.
Yes, i’m in France, and No not a problem to send it to UK.

26euros and 4,50euros shipping fees for international with tracking number. We can say 30euros including shipment fees.

what do you mean about ?

Patrick.

Guess I got the last one :sweat_smile:

I love the Tumi wallet. Use it every day

I suddenly realised that the 50£ curve black fee I paid kinda paid the Tumi wallet I now use every day :smiley:

That’s how i think of it!

Just sent you a PM (I think!) … can you confirm Patrick?

look at this baby come today just waiting on my black curve card now

Aha! A cool looking wallet!

Can I have one of those sweets in the blue wrapper? They are my fave! :wink: