Today's New Black announcement

Hi @Curve_Marie, I never received an email…I don’t know what’s happening :frowning:

I’m on the Curve Black trial and didn’t receive an email.

Same position here, signed up to Curve Black before the subscription launch, not a beta tester but no email.

Hi Marie,
I didn’t receive the email.

No email received here either

Sorry ignore me, just noted that beta users don’t get the email, fair enough.

Although the email content seem to suggest its meant for beta? Or maybe beta is not free trial …

" Dear [User],

Last week we notified you that your free trial of the new Curve Black will end today. Since then, we’ve received a lot of feedback and great ideas on how we can extend the Curve Black offering to you and our early adopters for free."

Indeed :slight_smile:

Hopefully we’ll get an update tomorrow, the next working day :grinning:

Excited to see whats coming!

Right I’m confused. I had to upgrade the app as the old one was not supported. Now its signed me up to insurance. I want black legacy. So my details passed to insurance which I’m not sure if I have or not. I never updated as the old app worked fine and I didn’t want the subscription.

Confused.com what is going on?

Amir

Curve is the most confusing fin-tech product in existence. Welcome to the club.

5 Likes

Good luck sorting it out!

It took me about two weeks to downgrade to Blue when subscriptions first were forced on us.

But mins says its black free. So there is no subscription and you ddn’t need to do anything to downgrade to black legacy. But the insurance said it finished on the 28th april. So that’s why i was suprised it signed me up now

:thinking: Interesting. What do you mean exactly with this? Did AXA tell you insurance finished on 28th April?