The possibility to add gym Card, loyalty cards etc in Curve

It would be great if we really could have just 2 cards in the wallet, AMEX :wink: and my Curve card) but today the situation is completely different, I am having my gym card, my loyalty bonus cards (5 of them) and my public transportation card. It would be great if I could add these cards in Curve app instead and then use my curve card. Right now TUMI-wallet does not fit the cards I need in my everyday life :frowning:

I quite like this idea. No idea how it would work on a technical level, but it would be great if Curve could somehow integrate with companies like Tesco (Clubcard) and B&Q etc. However in the case of B&Q for example, the way they are transacted at B&Q is by scanning a bar code. B&Q’s own systems wouldn’t be able to accept NFC for example. Perhaps the app can display the bar code for you for them to scan? That would be one step closer to Curve really being the one and only card you need to carry.

Either way, turn this post into a vote-able one and if it gains enough votes, you might pull the attention of Curve.

N00B question but how do you change it to be votable post :slight_smile:

Needs to be posted in the ‘ideas’ sub-category - have moved it there for you :wink:

You can then view posts sorted by number of votes…
https://community.curve.app/c/feedback-ideas/ideas/l/votes

Thank you for that! =)

That sucks, here in Sweden it is usually NFC technic for some cards (gym card) or that you are able to put in your personal number (similar to social security number) to get the loyalty card activated when you are buying something.