Support for Cornèrcard Miles & More "prepaid" MasterCard issued on behalf of Affiniture (Diners Club UK)

Hi added mine 4 days ago and is working fine used it today with Curve Black.

3 Likes

Verified mine now - I had to wait a couple of days for the verification transaction to show up in Miles & More online statement so I could see the narrative.

Hi @david350 Welcome to the Community :blush: Thanks for letting me know. It seems like this card is now accepted and customers should not have any more issues adding it to their account :+1:

@Curve_Marie, I submitted the card image by e-mail on 22nd May 2019. It is now 7 weeks later and the card image is still not updated in the app. What is the typical timescale for supporting a card image?

2 Likes

FWIW I’ve submitted several to that email address in the past - the fastest took about 2 months to be updated, most took around 3-4 months, and one still hasn’t been added 10 months later.

1 Like

@Curve_Marie, I submitted the card image by e-mail on 22nd May 2019. It is now 11½ weeks later and the card image is still not updated in the app. What is the typical timescale for supporting a card image?

As @podgib mentioned in his post, it took 3-4 months for most of them. Please do get in touch with Customer Support if you’d like them to investigate a specific card submission.

The correct card image for this card has just become available in the Curve app after I chased it up last week following a 6-month delay.

According to this Head for Points article yesterday, HMRC accepts the Cornèrcard Miles & More MasterCard as a debit card, because it is prepaid, even though it’s on an airmiles-earning charge card account. Therefore where this is an underlying card for Curve, is Curve not applying its new 1.5% fee for HMRC debit-fronted credit with effect from today?

I asked Curve support this question. They replied to me today:

I’ve checked and our system would currently see this BIN as a prepaid debit card. For this example we would not charge any fee for HMRC transactions using this card.