Something big is coming…

Did we ever find out what that something was?

Source:

From one of the recent Curve emails, titled: “A few changes you should know about”.

The email was sent almost a week ago now, so I’d assume very very soon should be almost imminent? Excited to see what this feature is.

1 Like

Going to guess it’s just 3DS, given the recent tweet by the CEO.

2 Likes

Just checked the tweet, he said “give us a month”.

Not very very soon is it?

1 Like

Curve Send coming out of the (open) Beta?

3 Likes

Or maybe Apple Pay (after how many years :rofl::sob:)

4 Likes

It’s Curve, a month is very very soon in Curve time.

3 Likes

Could also be oficial support for google pay in all country

2 Likes

Won’t be Apple Pay. That is coming soon. Not very very soon.

5 Likes

Could be Amex support?

2 Likes

I would LOVE that. I can’t imagine it happening any time soon though :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Would be very cool, but they still have their #bringbackamex page up so I doubt it.

Could be an update on user numbers :chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

I am afraid that we are gonna have to wait for a loooooong process in court, until there is a resolution about AMEX. These processes could take years to be solved…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well bearing in mind I’m still waiting for my invest perks / card I can’t see the big reveal till 2021…

2 Likes

Curve Metal in the rest of the EU…? Would line up with a push towards metal subs with the debit-fronted credit fees…

Curve should just simply say “we’ll abandon AMEX” instead of dragging that topic on. Using an AMEX on the MasterCard network does not make sense to me (I’m a tech idiot). On top of that AMEX loses out on marketing opportunities in terms of cardface exposures - I don’t see AMEX wanting to see people using AMEX by whipping out a MasterCard.

4 Likes

We can dream

1 Like

would be so good and so easy - currently ‘having to carry’ card everywhere personally.

1 Like

Hope so…

Wouldn’t this by definition apply to VISA as well? I have gone back to carrying two payment cards - Amex and Curve. Without Apple Pay, I find it is much easier to put transactions through the Amex enrolled Apple Pay than pulling the Curve card out.