Shout Out to Team Curve

Same here. I had to use my KBC bank card which was never been physically used before. Had to go through my paperwork to find the pin !

2 Likes

My card is working again. Very well done Curve for delivering the migration on time under the circumstances and also communicating in a timely manner. Never lost faith.

My card is all sorted. Top work ‘Team Curve’, properly impressed. Thank you for all your hard work :+1:

Well done team Curve! I was waiting patiently throughout this to see what the outcome would be and I haven’t been disappointed.

You guys put your heads down and went to work on the migration and we are all happy about our cards working again.

1 Like

I work in a hospital and was working the weekend. Using the Curve card has been a game-changer for me. I only carry that and my phone / contactless payment ring with me. Though the whole issue was a somewhat of an inconvenience, the Curve team handled it well and we’re back up and running.

Thank you!

1 Like

Curve team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well said! Too much negativity around from the “must have it now brigade”. For goodness sake, these guys and girls are doing their best. Thank you for all you are doing, it must have been a hellish few days.

1 Like