[Resolved] Insurance “24/7 Emergency Assistance” not 24/7

Be aware. For reasons unknown to me, Curve list three separate phone numbers for the insurance in their app - except they are all actually the same number.

This number is only available between 0900 and 1700 Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.

It is the same number that is listed for 24/7 Emergency Assistance - not very useful in an emergency!

2 Likes

Hello,

When you call this number you will be able to choose different options
1 for 24/24 assistance
2 for claims team open from 9 to 17 Monday to Friday

That used to be the case.

Now if you call out of hours you just get a “we’re closed, call back” message. No option for emergency assistance.

At least that’s what happened to me at 10:30 last night!

I’ve still struggled to get through to the insurance number and basically think this has been a woeful product

I agree - I still haven’t actually heard an actual human when I’ve phoned them!

1 Like

Yup me too!

Yes, just checked. There’s certainly no service available today.

Yet a cursory glance at the AXA website and there are specific numbers for customer service and claims. They need to update Curve pdq. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Agreed! @Curve_Marie can someone get onto this ASAP next week? Hopefully should be a quick and easy fix to put the correct 24/7 number in :crossed_fingers:

Nothing is quick or easy at Curve! :joy:

2 Likes

Incorrect! Announcing is! :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for flagging this @andyk. We have now escalated this issue and our team is looking into it. Once I found out more will update you :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got an update from AXA:
The issue has been corrected now and shall be tested again this evening (as well as after the next bank holiday). Apologies for this, and it will be kept a close eye on"

Thank you for flagging this @andyk!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for looking into it and getting it sorted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why do they need to be reverted? Does the 24/7 Emergency Assistance line have different hours on bank holidays?

4 Likes

Not an unreasonable point :thinking:

Great questions - I’ll investigate!

Update: We will bring this up in our next meeting to ensure that 24/7 hotline will be just that :slight_smile:

1 Like

It suggests they outsource their out of hours support