[Resolved] ̶B̶u̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶u̶p̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶

Hi,

One day at start up my app suddenly asked me to entrer my phone number to send me a verification code.
I didn’t change phone or anything.
but when I type my number I get this error :

Just after this screen the app crash.

I tried via 4G and WIFI -> solved nothing
update the app to 2.14.6 released today -> useless
uninstall and reinstall the app -> the problem persist.
I have a french mobile phone number tried with and without the first 0 -> still the same
the +33 is set by default when I erase it and retype -> same issue

I just noticed that if I type a (wrong) shorter phone number I get a different error message :
“We can’t verify this phone number.
Please try again later.”

I’m stuck I need my app to work, I use it for personal and professional purposes and I need to make some -> Go Back In Time !!!
I’m addicted to this feature and, by the way, I would love to have a metal card :wink:

Is it a known bug ? are you aware of this ?
or it’s just me and my phone :frowning:

I tried twitter, email and this forum to solve my issue…
PLZ HELP !!!

You have to enter the 5 digit code sent via SMS/text message to your mobile number (displayed in this screen).

After entering this 5 digit code, you can enter the app.

The app crash at this step (edited to remove screenshot showing phone number)

I don’t receive the code and even if I would receive it the app crash just after entering my phone number therefore it would be impossible to type it into the app.

@enidz It looks like you are trying to create a new account but the phone number is already in use. If you already have an account try reinstalling or clear your app data and choosing “I already have an account”

Yep that’s it.
I was using the wrong email to login.

sorry and thank you.

2 Likes