Refunds: what we used to do, and how we’ve fixed it

For me partial refunds, at least in my main currency (PLN), still don’t work properly.

They only show proper amount of refunded money in the notification. In the app refunds shows full amount from original transaction.

Both myself and my partner having issues with refunds - in terms of the way they are displayed but also in the way they have been processed.

For example, I have a transaction that was refunded from one supplier and neither the outgoing or refunded amount show in Curve (it does show on my CC bill however). I have other transactions from the same supplier which show fine.

My partner has multiple transactions to and from Asda which do not show on her curve account, which has made locating a refund extremely confusing.

When trying to reconcile expenses, your current method of not displaying separate refund transactions just makes it harder than it needs to be. Particularly when currency is involved. Please show separate transactions, their dates and values. By all means show this information on the original transaction too, but not in replacement of.

For clarity, these issues occur well before the Wirecard issue.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wirecard: Refunds

@Laox - Check this update Wirecard: Updates :slight_smile:

Please see @Mattia’s post above. We’ll send out an email with more information about refunds ASAP

2 Likes

For questions about refunds and regarding Wirecard, please post them here so we can collect them all: Wirecard: Refunds

Update: Rebuilding refunds: how will refunds work moving forward?