Rainbows Cards during Pride

Hi there, :eyes:
I searched with the :mag:, and I saw that it was not proposed as an idea.

It would be nice if Curve made rainbow limited edition cards during the pride period. A bit like Revolut did.

It could be like the style that @Dann created.

Great idea!

2 Likes

Would love that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello ! I have uploaded for you the card i have received from Bunq Bank (NL). it’s not a special edition but their regular cards. i have ordered this Maestro MC because of the great acceptance in Netherlands when i travel. Even if you have a Visa Infinite, that’s my case, they ask you better for a Maestro when buying something. Pat.

2 Likes

I hope not. Better business than activism.

1 Like

@Qlk corporate social responsibility is a pretty important aspect of ‘better business’.

4 Likes

Remember, the best business is to listen to the customer and support them! :wink:

3 Likes

FANTASTIC idea! I’d have one of these year round. Fully support the idea… who doesn’t like a rainbow :rainbow:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

and you can just always say no and go with a blue one. I’d love a rainbow one!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why should it be rejected if you are given the option to choose all the cards?

Or her. Or them.

Swastikas on cards is not acceptable.

And rightly so.

2 Likes

I don’t think it would. It would depend much more about what the other represented…

(This thread has locked writ all over it…:thinking:).

1 Like

Little confused how existing is an ideology? Is being a human being an ideology? Is being black an ideology? Is being allergic to Shellfish an ideology? No. These are just things people are, with no control over it, like being an LGBTQ person. What a deeply troubling statement to make. I’m all for free speech and such but I have to say I’m very surprised that aside from an excellent comment from @Johnny this nonsense has been allowed to go unchallenged for almost 2 days now, especially when people on here cough or sneeze in a way Curve don’t like* and it’s removed in an instant and they’re given a warning.

• into your sleeve or elbow people, and for gawd sakes wash your hands…
1 Like

Ok, I didn’t think of creating all this chaos in proposing an idea! I proposed, but reading some comments, I don’t think I can continue to keep this Thread open!

as long as they dont change the app icon and the menu style, im ok with that idea.

1 Like

For some inappropriate comments, I am forced to close the thread.