Rainbows Cards during Pride

Hi there, :eyes:
I searched with the :mag:, and I saw that it was not proposed as an idea.

It would be nice if Curve made rainbow limited edition cards during the pride period. A bit like Revolut did.

It could be like the style that @Dann created.

Great idea!

2 Likes

Would love that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello ! I have uploaded for you the card i have received from Bunq Bank (NL). it’s not a special edition but their regular cards. i have ordered this Maestro MC because of the great acceptance in Netherlands when i travel. Even if you have a Visa Infinite, that’s my case, they ask you better for a Maestro when buying something. Pat.

2 Likes

I hope not. Better business than activism.

1 Like

@Qlk corporate social responsibility is a pretty important aspect of ‘better business’.

6 Likes

Remember, the best business is to listen to the customer and support them! :wink:

3 Likes

FANTASTIC idea! I’d have one of these year round. Fully support the idea… who doesn’t like a rainbow :rainbow:

2 Likes

and you can just always say no and go with a blue one. I’d love a rainbow one!

2 Likes

Why should it be rejected if you are given the option to choose all the cards?

Or her. Or them.

Swastikas on cards is not acceptable.

And rightly so.

3 Likes

I don’t think it would. It would depend much more about what the other represented…

(This thread has locked writ all over it…:thinking:).

1 Like

Ok, I didn’t think of creating all this chaos in proposing an idea! I proposed, but reading some comments, I don’t think I can continue to keep this Thread open!

as long as they dont change the app icon and the menu style, im ok with that idea.

1 Like

For some inappropriate comments, I am forced to close the thread. Maybe reopened soon.

Bump!
This is fantastic :eyes:

Black cards please!

in the Curve Black Plan is a black card. @108

Hi,
I think its cool for Apple Pay too, if you have there an Rainbow Edition.