Raiffeisenbank card - Czech

Hello,

please add support for linking cards from Raiffeisenbank Czech Republic.

Thanks.

Libor

Hello Libor,
If you’re not able to add your Visa or Mastercard it is the bank that is blocking the process. We have found that when customers explains what Curve is and ask the bank to allow the connection, it does have an impact. We are also working on integrating further into the ecosystem to make it even easier for our customers to use their Curve card.

Hi Marie,

yes, I asked in bank a their answer is so Curve is risk for them now.

Libor

This is unfortunately a challenge with bringing new innovations into the market. Not everyone understands what we do and therefore simply sees it as a risk. We hope Raiffeisenbank will warm up to us soon.

1 Like

Hi Libor,

Rachel here from Customer Experience. We recently received an update that Raiffeisenbank will be allowing Curve within the next 4 weeks. Could you try to add your card from Raiffeisenbank to your Curve account and let us know how you get on?

Thanks,
Rachel

1 Like

Hello,

Ok I will test in next weeks. Now it is not working.

Best Regards

Libor

1 Like

Thank you Libor! Looking forward to hearing from you in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Today I had the same issue. I could not verify my credit and debit cards issued by Raiffeisenbank (Czech Republic). The clerk told me that the Raiffeisenbank has no contract with Curve services and it’s not possible to use it right now. :frowning:

@Curve_Rachel, I can confirm that today I also couldn’t verify my Raiffesenbank credit card.

Thanks for the updates. I will continue to follow up with Raiffeisenbank for timelines on a resolution and update here as soon as I have more information.

1 Like

Thanks @Curve_Rachel

I’ve talked with my RB personal banker in March regarding this and he stated it will be working by April. Well, here we are at the end of May, RB still being unable to do anything in this matter. Thank you for the updates, looking forward to finally resolving this.

Good news, I just managed to add my card to Curve!

That’s great, thanks for the update!

1 Like

Have you had the chance to try it as well?

Confirm. Everything is fine. Thanks!

1 Like

Resolved - You can now add your Raiffeisenbank card!