Positivity Thread 😍

Okay, so as we know, the past couple of weeks we’ve had a LOT of negativity and opinions on decisions made within Curve, and today with Amex.

Remember, at the end of the day, we’re ALL Human, we ALL have feelings, we’ve ALL had that day in the office/work which has been bad, we’ve ALL stayed at work extra fixing an issue, we’re a COMMUNITY, which is why I’ve created this thread to spread some positivity. I think at the end of a hard day, reading some positivity means I can leave my work at work and when I’m on my way home I don’t feel as down as I did when I was working.

Please share positivity in this thread, imagine you had a bad day in the office, let’s make some of the office’s faces turn from a frown into a smile :smile:

Curve employees are very busy today

So lets stay positive :slight_smile:

Then I hope mods will let me post this series of photos that made me smile every morning and evening these past few days!

Woohoo! A kind and positive thread, devoid of complaining!!! I’m in! I’m buying land and building a house here!!

Great idea - much needed. Now if any of our Monzo colleagues are tuned in (you know who you are :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) I’ll not be surprised if this thread get inundated with Gifs…

…or not, it seems :face_with_raised_eyebrow: