Pay @ pump issues

Had my curve metal for just over a week and find I’m having major issues using pay @ pump just get a message transaction cancelled doesn’t even try to go through, contacted support who tell me curve doesn’t work for pay @ pump.

Is that really correct as that’s a show stopper for me as would need to carry my other cards with me which defeats the main reason I got curve?

Welcome to the community, @pictor :wave: We are aware of a few issues with some Pay at the pump merchants. Can you please let us know where you have tried to use your card and got declined?

I have had mine refused at Tesco

1 Like

So far I’ve tried Morrisons, Tesco and Sainsbury’s pay @ pump and none are working for me, is this something that can be sorted in a reasonable timeframe?

Those of us familiar with fintech forums will be familiar with this topic. Starling and Monzo forums have been speckled with identical topics to this (and others previously here).

I don’t know the technical issues, but it’s a long-running problem, with no obvious global solution.

This not particularly helpful post is more about managing expectations than providing any new insight.

I cannot get it working at Tesco pay @ pump. Tried a few different ones

Thanks for giving us examples :pray: We would want to give you more information regarding this issue, however, this is something that we still working on and we don’t have a solution yet. Although you are not able to Pay at the Pump with Curve in some situations, you can still use it if you pay at the counter :slight_smile:

That would be helpful but in one case there is no kiosk and the others the kiosk isn’t open when I fill up so at the moment I need to carry my other cards making curve pointless in this situation, is it likely to be resolved any time soon?

We do wish to say it will be resolved soon, however, to manage your expectations we can’t give a timeframe for this yet :pensive: