Ordered my metal card 28 jan, still hasn't arrived, normal?

metal

Getting a bit worried, no card, no update on lounge access.

Hello, mine too a few weeks to come.

I’d give support a message and double check with them. They’re best equipped to help.

I ordered Rose Gold on the 27th. It arrived just yesterday.

I like you was worried but it did arrive.

Picccccy please :slight_smile: thats good… mine still hasn’t arrived (from 25th) but they’ve said they’re sending another one

I ordered mine on 16th Jan (as a beta tester) and it still hasn’t arrived ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Hi @pmsnowdon

I posted a pic here :slight_smile:

https://community.curve.app/t/which-metal-card-colour-did-you-choose/3574/112?u=mrchagle

I also ordered around that time (17th) as a beta tester and haven’t received either…

Mine took 22 days to arrive. If they can’t make cards arrive faster, then its unacceptable that whenever you upgrade or downgrade your subscription they immediately cancel your current card, meaning you can be almost a month without curve

Hey I have just upgraded and received a message that my old card would still work is this not the case?

If you’ve upgraded, you can use your previous card until you receive and activate the new one!

So the immediate cancellation is only if you downgrade? Why not just downgrade the subscription but let the old card continue to work while the new one doesn’t arrive? Being up to a month without curve doesn’t seem like the most costumer friendly solution

Well I don’t want to rub it in but I upgraded to metal on the 11th Feb and received my card today on the 13th and it’s a beauty
Only thing I have not got the additional 3 cash back reward retailers as advertised ???

@steve1773

"What will happen to my Rewards/Cashback programme?

You’ll stay on your current programme. New customers signing up will have access to the 90 days introductory offer."

So if you upgraded from blue or legacy black to black or metal, you’ll stay on your current program as you are not seen as a new customer.

That will be it then mate I was on blue to try curve out but it did clearly say that I would get 6 if I went metal as I was gutted I did not add amazon to my list