Metal Card Delivery

Hi guys, I ordered my Curve Metal card on the 9th of September but still haven’t received it. How long does delivery normally take for the Metal card?

Seems excessively long and the Curve’s support team aren’t being very helpful at all.

I’m based in the UK.

1 Like

So shares are being issued within a couple of weeks/ on this basis I would expect last week of October / Early November for the perks to be awarded.

1-5 days? I’ve been waiting far longer than that.

I’m sorry but your post doesn’t seem relative to what I’ve asked. I’m waiting for my Metal card to be delivered, not perks.

Ah apologies I assumed you meant metal investor card (perk of investing).

Usually 14 days max for normal metal card FYI.

No problem mate. Really annoying as I’ve been waiting far longer and Curve’s support team aren’t getting back to me.

Hi Dally,

I’m sorry to hear this - I’ll get a member of the CX team to look into this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks Josh. I appreciate that.

Mine has just arrived. Lovely packaging - elegant card. :grinning:

Just wondering, did this solve your pin change issues:

Regrettably not. I have the card for six months after which I hope they’ll have fixed my problem! :roll_eyes:

The support team at Curve really aren’t very helpful. The response I’ve got is the following:

Blockquote
There appears to be a slight technical issue with your order currently.
I’ve chased up our engineers for a response on this, and I’ll be back in touch as soon as I can.

This is pretty much the same reply I got when I first emailed them.

Blockquote
Thanks for getting in touch, I’m sorry for the delayed response. We’re currently receiving a high volume of messages which means we’re unable to respond to you as quickly as we’d like.
We are looking into your order now and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Don’t understand why I can’t get a straight answer. Have waited nearly 3 weeks now.

For those that are waiting for the metal investor card, I’m going to take a wild guess and say January. I know that seems pessimistic, but I’m basing this on reading things like this thread. As always, I’m not expecting a response from the team with more accurate information either.

January…?

What else have you read that indicates that long of a wait? Isn’t standard delivery supposed to be 5 days?

I feel like I’m missing something here in regards to the Metal card.

Sorry, I was talking about the metal investor card as somebody mentioned it in the thread and I was just being facetious.

It is concerning that you haven’t received the subscription metal card after almost a month though. Have to say though, I’m not surprised by the unhelpful replies…this is normal.