Message on my phone re; partner downtime?

Hi all. I’m a new member here having only received my Curve card over the Xmas holidays. I’ve trawled the app and the community site today to see if I could find any info on potential downtime. All to no avail. This was after I had a brief Curve pop-up message on my iPhone which I only briefly caught sight of before it disappeared. Anyone out there got the full details of what the message was or who can point me to where I can find the details? Many thanks in advance.

Allan.

Notification Control on a Per-Card Basis

As far as I know there is no further info beyond the notification you got. Love curve, but I have to say I don’t understand why they need downtime once or twice a month. Most banks have been running with no downtime for decades

Thanks for replying. The problem I have is that I only saw enough to know I had a message but I’ve no idea when the downtime will happen or for how long! Can you shed any light on this for me? Thanks again. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t remember it well as it said it’s from about 4 to 6am so it won’t affect me. Don’t remember the day :sweat_smile:

Thanks for that. It won’t Be affecting me at that hour either, whenever it is! There must be another way of receiving/accessing these type of alerts. I’ll keep looking! Cheers :+1:

Here’s the content of the message I got:

Glad I took a screenshot, I hope this will address all your concerns :smile:

All the information on the status and upcoming maintenance can be found here:

http://status.imaginecurve.com

That’s great, thankyou!:+1:

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

If you go on the status page I posted above, you can sign up to free text alerts too! :smile:

Since this is solved, im gonna close this thread. Great work team :+1:

closed #10