Lydia support not working anymore

Hello,
A month ago I was able to add Lydia cards on Curve which is very convenient as Lydia physical cards are 1€/month.

I wanted to add other Lydia cards (with same BIN 5469 23) and I’m getting the error “Prepaid and gift cards cannot be added to Curve, please use a different card”.

@diego_curve Is this a bug or you have changed the conditions ?

Thank you

William

Curve on Lydia

Maybe since Lydia was mentioned here. :wink:

1 Like

The bug was reported before my post :slight_smile:
I got this message from the support
"Thanks for your message. We’ve forwarded this matter to our Engineering Team who’ll be investigating it further. Just to manage your expectations, we don’t have a timeframe to resolve this issue at the moment. Once we’ve fixed this, we’ll let you know.

We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your patience."

This is not clear… Is there an issue with Lydia?
@diego_curve is it possible to have more details?

Thank you

1 Like

Hello,

Previously I could add Lydia cards in Curve, suddenly Curve stopped supporting Lydia’s cards when I would like to add new ones I get the messages “prepaid and gift cards cannot be added in Curve… Etc”

I have contacted the support team who answered me “Thanks for your message. We’ve forwarded this matter to our Engineering Team who’ll be investigating it further. Just to manage your expectations, we don’t have a timeframe to resolve this issue at the moment. Once we’ve fixed this, we’ll let you know.”

The BIN has never changed : 5469 23.

Thanks guys if you can help me

Discover Curve: Credit Cards Vs Bank Cards: All You Need To Know

I had a look at it seems like we do support this BIN. I am checking with our team to find out if this is a bug or not and will come back with an update shortly :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: