As 2018 comes to a close, here at Curve, we’ve been spending time reflecting on this year’s challenges and achievements. It has been an incredible year of growth for us, both in terms of our customer base and our team. We couldn’t have done this without you. Your feedback. Your advocacy. Your love. Thanks to you, we have been able to build a pioneering product on our journey to free your money. With this in mind, I would like to take the opportunity to reflect back on some of those achievements and share what we have planned for 2019.
2018 - We had a fantastic year, together
Highlights from the past twelve months include:
- Launching Curve out of Beta
- Releasing Curve Cashback
- Introducing Insights - stay on top of your spend
- Minimalist Curve Card design and higher acceptance
- Making all your cards fee-free when spending abroad
- Introducing new technology for transaction processing
- Over 300,000 customers signing up
- Bringing Amex back
- Launching the Curve Community
2019 - We still have many cards up our sleeves
These are the things which are keeping us at Curve awake at night and smiling through the day:
- Curve goes full metal jacket
- Adding more benefits to Curve Black
- Curve Send P2P and Curve Cast
- Curve Credit
- Swipe to cancel subscriptions
- Connecting your money further
- Last but not least - Integration with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
It’s going to be an exciting year ahead and we can’t wait to continue our journey with you. Thank you for supporting us, for talking about us and referring us and for your valuable feedback. We truly couldn’t have reached where we have without you and we look forward to building even stronger relationships with you and the rest of our smart, visionary customers.
One more thing! We are growing fast - so if you’re looking for an exciting career move with a tangible and direct impact on people’s lives, check out our Job Board and let us know if you find something for which you think you could be a fit. Even if you can’t find any suitable roles in our current open positions, we’re hungry for talent with the right attitude - drop us a note at careers(at)curve.app, and we will try to find ways of leveraging your talent at Curve.
Happy holidays from all of us at Team Curve!