Is Curve unique in the market?

The card has debit on the back, but also commercial…
which card are we talking
i have the metal one - it was only debit on the back, lounge key and world Elite logos?

A black card. I’ve asked curve for a personal replacement which I presume I won’t be charged credit card fees on. Seems a few have been issued the wrong card:

This has top priority in the “fix list”! You will earn points in the meantime :slight_smile:

We were initially licensed to distribute commercial cards and introduced consumer cards at a later stage. The card will say “commercial” on the back and you can change to a consumer card if you like. Please send a message in app or to support@imaginecurve.com

Thank you all for your support and feedback. It is heartwarming and I’m excited about what we will develop in the future to increase the value for our customers. Our Product and Customer support team are active readers of the community and we make sure to capture all of your suggestions.

Hi just a question how come you got charged by trainline I thought all that had changed :flushed:

I think because it is corporate card, you can still charge fees on these. I’ve asked Curve to change it for a personal card which is what I should have had in the first place.