Is Curve into Crypto?

While gazing around the Curve app I just found that the currency for curve Cash is CPT

Anyways after a little research I came access a crypto currency named Cryptaur with short code of CPT in coin market cap

I am really wondering if Curve is coming with or partnering with some crypto to deliver it’s services.
I am really looking forward to it.

CPT stands for Curve PoinTs and has nothing to do with Crypto. 100 Curve Points have a value of £1.

3 Likes

No curve dont have cryptocurrency

1 Like

I believe the market for crypto currency is too saturated with portfolios.

Meanwhile it would be nice if Coinbase could accept Curve as a payment method.
And also wondering if the Coinbase card can be added to Curve without any issues (still waiting on them to process my ID and address verification, stuck for months now).
I’m planning to cut down the amount of fintech cards to the most feature rich ones:

• TransferWise for fiat, because they provide real bank account numbers in various (and slowly expanding) currencies,
  • Coinbase for crypto, because they support a handful of the most common, trending currencies (I have a Ledger for safekeeping though).

I will keep my local bank and card as well, because it’s good to keep that around (also, it’s in Hungarian forints.

And I will have these three in my Curve account, nothing else, and add Curve card to the accounts where applicable.

Slimming, rationalizing, this will be the 2020 project. :smiley:

2 Likes