✨ iOS 3.4.17 (2849) Beta

When you first open the app without it having previously being run in the background, the card details won’t appear and it will load and load until the card flips back over. However if you close the app but not quit it in multitasking then go back in the card details load just fine. I’ve tried it a few times and this seems to be the easiest way around it for now.

This is running iOS 13.5.1 and the latest Curve update from the App Store.

1 Like

Would be nice to have the ability to generate additional card numbers from within the app, which could either be set for one-time use or multiple uses. This would be handy for paying for something where you don’t totally trust the website; Or if your card details were part of a data breach because some company you use doesn’t have strong security, you can just cancel that specific number and no other transactions are effected, then you wouldn’t need to have a new card issued.

Similar to the above, but a cool benefit for black and metal customers could be given them the ability to customise parts of the card number when they sign-up. I’m sure the first 4 digits are fixed, but I think the next 8 are somewhat unique to the card so may be able to be customised. That said I know there’s some kind of algorithmic generation of card numbers that goes on so maybe this isn’t possible, but if it was, it would be a cool feature.

Thanks,
-Aaron

You might want to vote for this suggestion at Virtual and disposable cards support

1 Like

I’m having this issue and have tried this workaround but not having any luck!

New beta: iOS 3.5.0 (3339) Beta