✨ iOS 3.4.17 (2849) Beta

Hey all :wave:,

iOS Curve 3.4.17 (2849) is now available to beta test.

Some of the features we’ve worked on are behind feature flags so we don’t announce them just yet.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

Happy Curving :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any chance to get an option to manually switch between dark and light themes?

2 Likes

Hello @Magda,
Can you fix the “0” on expire date in “Card details”?

Are you referring to having a specific light/dark theme selection within the app?

Yes, dark mode can only be activated in the system

Yes, exactly.

Yeah I don’t think iOS allows that - it’s a phone setting so when you set it to Dark it turns all the apps to dark (if the app is configured to allow it).

It does allow it. You can set in Gmail for example:

1 Like

Ah cool, wasn’t aware. Whats the use case for you? Are you looking to permanently set the Curve app to a specific mode?

Filtering your timeline by currency doesn’t show all currencies you’ve used.
Whereas filtering your timeline by category shows you every potential category, not just ones used.

Wallet transactions don’t have years on them when > 1 Yr old, making them very misleading.

Wallet transactions don’t show accurate amounts, just rounded ones when the transaction is large (and the rounding itself is wrong) - e.g. a transaction for £3050 is shown only as £3.0k.

Yes, I would like to use the dark theme permanently without enabling the dark mode in iOS.

1 Like

Hi, I think its been mentioned on another post, but the refunds on the timeline need switching up a bit. I spent £6 in B&Q last week. Went back to swap the item and was refunded £2. On my timeline the original purchase has gone and all I can see is the £2 refund? If I click the refund it then shows that is part of a refund of a £6 transaction, but it would be handy to have this separated out on the timeline?

1 Like

@Mattia
Yes, you are right! Look out for a fix in the next Beta version :slight_smile:

@Oliverda
As a first iteration, app will respond to dark/light mode phone settings. We might introduce adding an option to change it from the app later, but it’s not something we are planning to release yet.

@Connie
Thank you for this feedback! It’s very valuable for us. I shared it with the appropriate team.

@JoshuaBoots
Yes, we are aware of the feedback on refunds and I can confirm that the work is planned to fix it soon.

Thank you for your feedback so far!

3 Likes

“As a first iteration, app will respond to dark/light mode phone settings. We might introduce adding an option to change it from the app later, but it’s not something we are planning to release yet.”

Sad to hear that. The light theme looks terrible compared to the previous “dark” theme and I’m not going to activate Dark Mode in iOS just to get a proper look for Curve. Looks like I need to stick with 3.4.11 (894).:man_shrugging:t3:

I hope will fix, there are 3 versions that report this thing.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Curve Beta Signup

Anyone else’s in app card details no longer loading following the most recent iOS update?

Yeah, it took me a couple of attempts to get them to show but they did eventually.

It’s an issue of the latest Curve beta, not the iOS. Works fine using 3.4.11.

No issues for me :thinking: