iOS Curve 3.4.13 (1566) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. We’ve made a lot of updates in this version (some are only visible to beta users for now) and it includes the following changes / fixes:
- Add logic to reorder virtual cards on Account Pending Approval screen.
- Adds new referral button to the wallet.
- Removed badge from wallet when an unactivated Curve card has unverified funding cards.
- Update wallet icons
- Improve error messages when Adding a Card
- Tweaked styling and colours for tab bar.
- Update transaction data model to include fees.
- Physical Card order screen fix when no cards are available.
- Fixed an issue where the send button disappears when creating a support ticket in light and dark colour themes.
We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more.
We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- Provide a screenshot and short description
- Provide details on how we can reproduce it
- Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
You can also share feedback by taking a screenshot and using the Share Beta Feedback option in TestFlight.