iOS 3.4.12 (1059) Beta

Hey everyone :wave:

iOS Curve 3.4.12 (1059) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. We’ve made some updates in this version and it includes the following changes / fixes:

• We’ve made big changes to declines. You will now receive a notification which explains what caused the decline, and you will be able to see the decline in your wallet.
  • We’ve improved the experience in copying your Curve Card number to the pasteboard, by enlarging the copy details area.
  • Fixed an issue with the Enable Payments with Friends value not being synced in profile after being changed.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

You can also share feedback by taking a screenshot and using the Share Beta Feedback option in TestFlight.

Thanks,
Tiago

2 Likes

The meaningless red dot is still there:

1 Like

Yes, it’s still there for me also and starting to wind me up as I forget every time I open the app , so begin search as to why :joy:

1 Like

I’ll take a look at fixing this on monday, but in the meantime to help you avoid feeling like you are being prompted: this badge would normally direct people towards the share curve functionality. Since the profile view has moved from the wallet to the account screens this badge is now in the wrong place, but if you go to account -> profile (the button on top right) -> share curve that should be enough to remove this badge

2 Likes

Thanks Sam, appreciate it - have a good weekend!

Didn’t help in my case.

My app had new white background on iPhone iOS app and was using the dark light mode but today the app changed back to original blue background not good @Curve_Marie investigate

Thanks for your feedback @wbrowngala :slight_smile:
We will take a look into this.

There’s a bigger issue with curve cash rewards not automatically updating I have had to request manual adding of points / cash for a retailer I always use for 1% cashback

I have yet to receive cash back from a transaction I made on Saturday but I’m not on this beta so I think it is an issue somewhere else.

So an apology: I was wrong about the reason for the badge (posting last thing on a friday :sweat_smile:). This badge actually relates to having a pending curve card (e.g. a new card, or a re-issued card) and an unverified funding card (since an unverified funding card can be a blocker to activating your curve card)

The fact that this badge was unclear to both a developer of the app and the beta community means this is probably not a productive way of explaining this issue to a new user, so we are going to remove the badge, and take a fresh look at explaining this edge case to users. Thanks again for raising this :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Normally Always Get cashback when you do the transaction never when it’s complete two or three days later and if delayed it’s within the same day and normally an issue preventing it adding straight away and when it does fix which can cause issues curve need to fix this so it doesn’t happen again cause it’s not good having to email support to get manually added I have actually raised complaint about that and app faults

Not a problem, Sam. I have just received my investors card but I won’t be using it, just keeping as a souvenir, so would be good to get it removed altogether! I appreciate your update!

1 Like

thanks for your feedback @wbrowngala and also @SamMatheson, it’s really important for us getting all this feedback!

I shared this with our team and it seems that we might had some problems matching the transaction info with the merchant, which ended up with you not getting cashback. Hopefully next time you don’t end up in this situation. :slight_smile:

Can you get the custom app icons idea under works? this would be great for Pride season! Custom App Icons!

1 Like

Any chance the ‘Community’ pop up page from the app (that I’ve just started using to get to the community page) could have a go back and forward buttons added? Forever accidentally closing the pop up screen and then having to go back in and find myself back to the thread I was reading…

Thanks for your suggestions @Dann and @JoshuaBoots. We will take this into account for the future. :smiley:

1 Like

3 bugs

1. The Add to Apple Wallet logo remains even though I have added the card to both the iPhone and Watch.

2. When sending a message to support, the send button disappears as soon as you start typing.

3. When using the Go Back in Time feature, once it completes the card image still shows the old card but with the new card’s name.

thanks for your feedback! I’ll be passing those to the team :slight_smile:

We are already aware of the 2nd one, will be fixed in the next beta!

1 Like

Any fix for the people who can’t even send a message or load up the help centre?