iOS Curve 3.4.11 (810) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. We’ve made a lot of updates in this version (some are only visible to beta users for now) and it includes the following changes / fixes:
- New app colours have arrived! If you do not see the new colours, fully terminate the app and reopen - this action may need to be repeated twice. The new colours have a light and dark theme, to switch between the two, go to your
Phone Settings > Display & Brightness > Choose Light / Dark. This is available to beta users only for this release, whilst we finalise the UI for the new app colours - please share your thoughts and feedback below regarding the new design.
- You can now copy your Curve card number to the pasteboard. To do this, tap on show card details on the account screen and tap the Curve card number to copy.
- Minor bug fixes for login / sign-up.
- Fixed an issue with navigation to the Curve Fronted screen when tapping on a notification.
We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more.
We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- Provide a screenshot and short description
- Provide details on how we can reproduce it
- Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
You can also share feedback by taking a screenshot and using the Share Beta Feedback option in TestFlight.