Investor Rewards Update

Here is the metal offering. (I’ve shown the plastic card so for fairness.)

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! I have a question about the new red metal Investor card.

Is it the same ‘texture’ as the Curve Metal red offering currently? What I mean by that is, the Curve Metal red card has a ‘brushed’ texture, almost like loads of little scratches (which sounds bad, but I am just trying to describe the intentional effect). The image of this new card looks like it’s a smooth red but just want to check!

There is no red metal investor card.

There is red plastic Investor card or black metal investor card. From the looks the black metal card is not brushed .

Thanks Malik! Looks like I completely misread the original investor comms :slight_smile:

:point_up: We’ll show you the plastic and metal card so you’ll know what your option is :smile:

Hi Marie,

Any update on ETA of red plastic “interim” card and same going for Metal card (as an metal investor myself)

Just saw post above / article, so within two weeks we should get ETA?

Thanks

Can you please advise?
I currently have the Curve metal plan on an annual contract and I am due the Curve Metal investor card for life, will you refund the difference in my membership fees once I receive the new investor card?

I’m pretty sure it is almost been 6-8 weeks since Curve said that the new card with be with us within the 6-8 week timeframe.

Personally I have not been contacted by the customer services about the new card.

Anyways, the communication from Curve is still not great …

It’s 5 weeks tomorrow that they announced the 6-8 week timeframe.

There is someone living abroad (UK), who already received his Curve swag package? I from Poland, and i still waiting…

Give them until the end of Jan at least.

Just had my email asking to verify my email address for a Curve Investor card.
I invested less than the £1000 amount, so presumably I get a Curve plastic card, but I have an existing subscription for a Curve Metal card - so what Investor card will I receive?

Would be nice to know if getting an investor card will have your existing card number and expiry dates or will be all new. The CVV, if it’s a new one, it’s ok.

Hi I am also interested If anyone in UK received their swag bag?? Been waiting ages!

Hello everyone, have just joined the community and read through this thread which asks all the same questions that I have had. Have asked Curve for their answers which have not been helpful. I am beginning to think that maybe I made a mistake in investing. :frowning:

p.s I have had my so called swag bag and dislike it - why on earth did they make everything black and are the ladies really expected to wear those awful socks? Not only do I dislike it but so does everyone that I have offered the various things to.

Yes, received mine before Christmas…

p.s I have had my so called swag bag and dislike it - why on earth did they make everything black and are the ladies really expected to wear those awful socks? Not only do I dislike it but so does everyone that I have offered the various things to.

They are free goodies. If everyone hates them so much, just donate to a charity. I’m pretty sure a homeless will not mind the colour of the socks! :+1:

2 Likes

If you haven’t received your package yet, please do write support so we can send a new one!

@Maq, @Cheryl

You’ll get a metal card :wink:

You’ll get new card details :slight_smile:

I like the socks :smiley: Think @sgabello had a good suggestion if you’re not fond of them.

1 Like

Hi - your suggestion to pass the swag to a homeless person is a great idea. :+1:

However, I cannot agree that these are free goodies. Free goodies are things that you get without spending/investing any money. To get these items, one has to invest at least £500 and that stops them from being freebies. :slightly_frowning_face:

I really hope your decision to invest £500 in Curve wasn’t driven by the offering of some merchandise in return. And if it was… well… good luck with that! :man_shrugging: :wink:

3 Likes