Investor Rewards Update

Just had my email asking to verify my email address for a Curve Investor card.
I invested less than the £1000 amount, so presumably I get a Curve plastic card, but I have an existing subscription for a Curve Metal card - so what Investor card will I receive?

Would be nice to know if getting an investor card will have your existing card number and expiry dates or will be all new. The CVV, if it’s a new one, it’s ok.

Hi I am also interested If anyone in UK received their swag bag?? Been waiting ages!

Hello everyone, have just joined the community and read through this thread which asks all the same questions that I have had. Have asked Curve for their answers which have not been helpful. I am beginning to think that maybe I made a mistake in investing. :frowning:

p.s I have had my so called swag bag and dislike it - why on earth did they make everything black and are the ladies really expected to wear those awful socks? Not only do I dislike it but so does everyone that I have offered the various things to.

Yes, received mine before Christmas…

p.s I have had my so called swag bag and dislike it - why on earth did they make everything black and are the ladies really expected to wear those awful socks? Not only do I dislike it but so does everyone that I have offered the various things to.

They are free goodies. If everyone hates them so much, just donate to a charity. I’m pretty sure a homeless will not mind the colour of the socks! :+1:

2 Likes

If you haven’t received your package yet, please do write support so we can send a new one!

@Maq, @Cheryl

You’ll get a metal card :wink:

You’ll get new card details :slight_smile:

I like the socks :smiley: Think @sgabello had a good suggestion if you’re not fond of them.

1 Like

Hi - your suggestion to pass the swag to a homeless person is a great idea. :+1:

However, I cannot agree that these are free goodies. Free goodies are things that you get without spending/investing any money. To get these items, one has to invest at least £500 and that stops them from being freebies. :slightly_frowning_face:

I really hope your decision to invest £500 in Curve wasn’t driven by the offering of some merchandise in return. And if it was… well… good luck with that! :man_shrugging: :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed.

People forget that when you buy stocks and shares normally you just get an Asset (sometimes a good dividend) nothing more.

Card and these other bits are just a nice little feature…

2 Likes

:nerd_face: patience

one day u get :partying_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

I’m from Czech republic and I also haven’t received the package yet. Fingers crossed for next week! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Any updates on card delivery, I’m in the UK and still haven’t received mine?

I’m in France and also haven’t received anything.

@Curve_Marie, can you confirm that packages are being sent out to EU as well, or is it just limited to the UK for the time being?

The card has not being sent out yet

I am a curve card user and also invested £1000. I know that the metal card is due to be delivered in March. I have completed the questionnaire.

I was wondering about the other items that were part of the “swag”.

Are these also being delivered in March? Or have they already been delivered? If so mine have never arrived.

The other “swag” already has been delivered.

Thanks @Curve_Marie I haven’t received it and I’ve sent an email to support. I’ll wait for their reply.

Any updates for the red (platic) investor card? @Curve_Marie

5 Likes

I’d also like to know when the red plastic curve card will be arriving. Less than impressed with this attitude towards investors

2 Likes