Informazioni su bonus curve

Ciao, ho appena ricevuto la mia carta Curve, ed ho qualche domanda riguardo al bonus di 5€. Per ottenere questo bonus devo effettuare una spesa in un negozio fisico con l’altra carta collegata a Curve, giusto? O posso eseguire la transazione online? C’é un minimo di spesa? grazie in anticipo :smile:

I order to get the £5 bonus you can spend in-store or online. There is no minimum amount you need to spend.

Google translate is my friend :wink::

Ordino per ricevere il bonus di £ 5 che puoi spendere in negozio o online. Non è necessario alcun importo minimo da spendere.

1 Like

Thanks! Regarding the card, I have to use Curve one or I can use the other cards connected?

If you have some balance on your Curve Cash Card (from referrals and/or Curve Send) I guess you can use the Curve Cash Card to get the bonus.

But it may be easier to use on of your underlying cards through Curve to get the bonus, since you probably have more money available on these (bank) accounts.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for fast reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

To me if I didn’t make a purchase of any amount, it didn’t unlock the bonus

That is correct, but what I was trying to say is that there is no minimum amount you need to spend. Spending €/£ 0,01 is enough to unlock the bonus.

Just add it to Apple Pay or Google Pay

https://support.imaginecurve.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000281165-How-do-I-refer-friends-?mobile_site=true

Your Curve points will be pending on your ‘Rewards’ card until you and the person you have referred have made your first transaction.

1 Like

I don’t think that counts as spending…but not sure.

It worked when my boyfriend added the card to Apple Pay

1 Like