Hunting Points with Curve

How do you use your Curve card to hunt for and maximise the points you earn?

It’ll all depend on the amex announcement :wink:

I wish I could…apparently Rewards Partners are limited to UK.
Please, tell me I am wrong…
EDIT: regarding maximizing perks from cards connected to Curve , the only limit is Curve spending limit…
Andrea

For me it is useful because I have some funding cards that give rewards in some places, but some of them have low limits, so I only need to carry Curve and choose the one that I want before some transactions.
For curve rewards only for referring some friends. I am from Spain.

Hi Andrea,

If you signed up after the 16th of February you are eligible for Curve Cashback programme. That means there are several European stores/chains that you can earn points with. Unfortunately, if you signed up before that and are a part of the Rewards program the opportunity to earn points is limited selected to UK retailers.

Thanks for the clarification, Marie !
I have signed up on January 16th, then UK only for me.
Andrea

I hunt for cashback on my weekly grocery spend at Lidl, now made possible by the cashback program! I know that cashback is due to expire in a couple months, but hopefully by then we can start using Amex.

I was also hoping to earn some more points/rewards at Tesco fuel stations, but unfortunately, the underlying Tesco debit card does not register Curve transactions as being from a Tesco location, so no enhanced Clubcard points.

Hi
No idea how to earn points.
I understand rewards - I have 3 retailers, but I no longer use them.

I get a few at Debenhams, Boots etc. (more so during run up to chrinstmas) But by far the most points i’ve got is with referals - do tell your friends, share your code here and there without being too spammy, and you’d be suprised how many free beers you can get out of it - or in my case pay for itself as i got the curve card when you had to actually pay some money for it… anyhow more than made up for it in points and using it abroad.

I am wondering why haven’t Curve merged the 2 different rewards scheme in 1?

Unnecessary confusion.

Going on from that howcome the offers are different on Curve cards, I don’t have the same offers on mine (older card) as my wife’s new card? Any particular reason.

Shunt transactions

We are planning on bringing the two programs into one and make it clearer :slight_smile:

I always forget about this benefit of Curve, so when I spend at a shop that gives rewards it always comes as a pleasant surprise.
It does seem a bit erratic currently, as I still have pending against transactions in October (*Boots)

Does it make me focus on spending at these organisations? Not really, if the price is the same then I will chose the store that gives me *cashback over another, but I am more likely to be shopping there by accident really :wink:

Any idea when this will happen?

Not yet, but I’ll keep checking in until we have a timeframe.

My 90 days trial is over for some months now…