How to multi select when filtering name

Filter by merchant name and then multiple select (to change category)? Once putting something in text input space, there’s no select button anymore. And if clicked cancel, filter gone. Did I do anything wrong?

Hi @qilu75 :wave: You can’t search in the search box and filter transactions, you can do one or the other. How you exit the filter screen will depend on which OS you have…

On Android, if you go to the filter option once you’ve selected the filters you’d like to use you can then just press the back arrow in the top left corner and your transactions will then display as filtered.

On Apple, if you go to the filter option once you’ve selected the filters you’d like to use you can then just press the done button in the top right corner and your transactions will then display as filtered.

Hope this helps :wink:

I accidentally achieve the outcome i desired once (filtering both on card/category & text). But couldn’t find a way to replicate. Anyway, are you going to support this feature in the future? Filtering on both text and categorical dimensions.