How much are you going to invest?

Hey Guys, just wanna see how much are you planning to invest?:money_mouth_face:

I will invest 2k

1 Like

Have you received the email of the threshold?

Yes. I received it in the last hour.

1 Like

2k = you can get the black one aint it? How about the one that we are using right now? auto cancel after issuing new ones?

Unless we get some clarity on what will happen to existing cards/subscriptions (i.e. metal) then £0…

1 Like

Lets see how much do we have in here in advance ha!

Yea thats my concern as well, i didnt see anything special besides the new investor cards…

1 Like

£10 - Curve Red Investor Card - Limited Edition Curve Red Investor Card

£500 - Curve Swag - Limited Edition Curve Swag - Curve Branded Water Bottle, Tote Bag, Socks + Limited Edition Curve Red Investor Card.

£1000 - Curve Metal Investor Card - Limited Edition Curve Metal Investor Card + 1 Year Curve Metal plan for free + Curve Swag. (For non-UK Investors, the Curve Metal investor card and Curve Metal benefits will only be available when we launch Curve Metal in your market. Expected early 2020).

£5000 - VIP Curve Metal Investor Card - Limited Edition Curve Metal Investor Card + 3 Years Curve Metal plan for free (Proposition may change) + Curve Swag. (For non-UK Investors, the Curve Metal investor card and Curve Metal benefits will only be available when we launch Curve Metal in your market. Expected early 2020).

£25,000 - VIP Curve Metal Investor for Life - Limited Edition Curve Metal Investor Card + Curve Metal plan free for life (Proposition may change) + Curve Swag. (For non-UK Investors, the Curve Metal investor card and Curve Metal benefits will only be available when we launch Curve Metal in your market. Expected early 2020).

Remember, our crowdfunding round goes live on Tuesday, 3rd of September at 10am UK time. Make sure to be ready! We expect things to go quickly.

I want to know if the water bottle will be plastic or metal.

8 Likes

lol £10 for plastic bottle , £500 for metal one. your call :laughing:

6 Likes

I’d rather keep my current plan and card as I like them. I don’t really need a metal subscription/card even if its free for a year. Would be nice to have a metal card but again I am happy with my current plastic card so will probably want to carry on using it if I can.

3 Likes

anyone have any idea what happens to your plan after the 1 year?

1 Like

but if you invest £10 you can get the red plastic investor one.

pay a fortune maybe £150 monthly fee lol

1 Like

Sorry, my point is that I am not investing to get an investor card whether plastic or metal, I am investing to support Curve and see where it goes in 5 years time.

4 Likes

Same here. fintech is the trend tbh, hopefully they dont go bankrupt after we invest lol
the terms and conditions are not clear

I support Curve by making purchases with my card. I also pay for metal, but will probably cancel after the first year since it’s not giving me anything that I really need (though the gadget cover and airport lounge access is useful).

I’d invest more in Curve to get a metal investor card but £1000 is way too steep for an existing metal subscriber.

4 Likes

How much are you planning to invest?

What about you, how much will you invest @Francis?