How does Rewards work?

Customers who signed up before February 16th 2018 will earn cashback every time they spend with their Curve Mastercard® at a pre-selected list of retailers. Customers who signed up after February 16th 2018 are on the Cash Cash Programme.

• Curve Blue (Free) cardholders can earn between 1-3% cashback.
  • Curve Black (£50) cardholders can earn between 3-5% cashback.

One point is equivalent to one pence (GBP) - so 100 points = £1.00. You can see your balance in either Curve Rewards points or GBP - just tap the balance on your Curve Rewards card to switch between the two.

When spending at the selected retailers, you’ll get instantly receive cashback points onto your Curve Rewards card. Once you’ve accumulated points, you can use them to make purchases anywhere where you’d normally use your Curve card, with the exception of ATMs.

If you make a purchase at a selected Curve Rewards merchant and get a refund for that purchase, the points you’ve earned from that purchase will be deducted from your Rewards balance.

Retailers Overview

Rewards points can be earned from transactions made at the pre-selected list of the following retailers:
American Golf, Argos, Arcadia, ASK Italian, Babies R Us, Belgo Bar & Restaurant, Bella Italia, Boots, Burton, Café Rouge, Caffè Nero, Carpetright, Clarks, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Ernest Jones, Evans, Evans Cycles, Feelunique, Gap Inc., Goldsmiths, H.Samuel, Halfords, House of Fraser, Laithwaites Wine, Leslie Davis, Marriott International Hotels, Miss Selfridge, Moss Bros., Mothercare, National Express, New Look, Outfit, Papa John’s Pizza, Pizza Express, River Island, Spafinder, T.G.I. Friday’s, The White Company, The Works, Thorntons, Topman, Topshop, Tune Tribe, Virgin Experience, Wallis, Waterstones, Wilko, Wyevale Garden Centres, Yo! Sushi, and Zizzi.

For more information on the percentage of cashback earned please see the following link: https://www.imaginecurve.com/curve-rewards-web

Retailers that are not included

The following are not included in our rewards scheme:
Boots: Boots Hearingcare (David Ormerod Hearing) and BootsPhotoUK.
Debenhams: Virgin Holiday concessions.
GAP: Online transactions at Gap UK, Gap EU, and Banana Republic.
Halfords: Halfords Autocentres
Marriott Hotels: Non UK locations, Edition and Autograph Collection, Conferences, Groups, Group catering, Commissionable rates, and Advance purchase rates.
Papa Johns: Welcome Break Motorway Service Stations, Haven or Butlins Holiday Parks, University Campus sites, and Northern and Republic of Ireland locations.
The White Company: All temporary or pop-up stores.
Virgin Experience: e-voucher option.
Wyevale Garden Centres: Exclusions apply.
YO SUSHI: Restaurants within Harvey Nichols, Restaurants within House of Fraser, and Restaurants within Selfridges.

Customers who signed up after 16th of February 2018 are on the Cash Cash programme.

1 Like

And yes of course rewards is worldwide ( eurozone) If you live spain and have blue curve card you get Netflix subscribe rewards 1% etc…

I think im right .

Hi. Just one more question:

What happen if i don’t have enough reward point for spend? Will be rest taken from my normal credit card?
For example: I have 500 reward points, but i am buying something, that costs 10 GBP. Is it possible to pay 5 GBP with reward points and 5 GBP with a credit card?

Thank you.

Hi, welcome to the community! :smiley:

When paying with rewards you will need to make sure that you have points to cover the total value of the purchase you want to make; otherwise the transaction will decline.

The value of a purchase cannot be split between reward points and another card on your account in one transaction. You can make two separate transactions to the same merchant, one using the balance of your rewards and one making up the difference on another selected card.

2 Likes

Hi Arcento,

Rewards can be earned worldwide at any the retailers in the programme; these aren’t geolocated. We’ve now launched Curve Cash, our new cashback programme, which you can read more about here: https://community.curve.app/t/weve-launched-curve-cash/6600

2 Likes

Sadly not but feel free to vote in Default payment method to try and change that :wink:

Now I’m gonna understand that.
Thanks for you and your curve team.

2 Likes