How does Limits work?

Thanks for the heads up, I have sent an email to support as I am getting no response through the chat in the app.

Although the chat in the app does just send an email (it’s not live chat) - you should have received email confirmation from them of your request?

I contacted them through the app.

Emailed limit increase request to support@imaginecurve.com and it was actioned and confirmed in 14 minutes. Well done Curve! Good to see service level returning to normal.

2 Likes

I am very happy to hear that we were able to sort this out for you so quickly! We weathered a very rocky period after the new year here at Curve HQ but we are getting back on track. :muscle:

I shall pass your kind words onto our Customer Support team.

£10,000 yearly is obviously ridiculous but even the £50k “enhanced” limit is clearly bonkers. Any way to get something more reasonable?

https://support.imaginecurve.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005773149-Your-Curve-spending-limits now claims

Based on your account activity and identity verification documentation you have provided us with, your 365 day rolling spend limits can be increased up to £1,400,000 .

4 Likes

Did anyone get a bigger limit than 50K?

Mines on £100,000

Did you request 100k or got given automatically.

100k limit now - good to know you can go massive though 1.4 million a little too much!

1 Like

Please increase these limits!!

1 Like

Ask them and usually respond within a few days

My limit is only 10,000GBP/year. That’s only about 800GBP/month. This is useless for everyday use. I try to stay within the yearly limit (proportionately). Half a month I can use Curve (up to 800GBP), the other half I have to use other cards. That’s stupid and impractical. Asked to increase twice, they refused twice. I’m waiting for a response to the third request, if they refuse again, I think I’ll give up Curve.

1 Like

now £ 500k not sure I could ever use that much but handy to be above £ 100k

I have looked for my spending limits in all menus in curve app I was not able to see them? How can I managed to got it?
I’m using the Android 9 version.

The currency limit does not exist in the app

Only the support can see

Tap on ‘Card’ at the bottom left then ‘Curve Card Limits’ on the latest Android version.

1 Like

a new user, but hopefully they will up my yearly limit after the 90 days

What’s the daily and monthly limit they offer you?