Curve customers will receive 1% instant cashback every time they spend with their Curve Mastercard® at retailers of their choice - from a list of over 100 retailers in the UK and abroad, including Amazon, Tesco, TfL and more.
|Curve Blue||Curve Black||Curve Metal|
|1% instant Curve Cash for 90 days (introductory offer)||1% instant Curve Cash for an unlimited time||1% instant Curve Cash for an unlimited time|
|3 retailers||3 retailers||6 retailers|
One point is equivalent to one pence (GBP) - so 100 points = £1.00.
You can see your balance in either Curve Rewards points or GBP - just tap the balance on your Curve Rewards card to switch between the two.
Food & Drink
Burger King (Coming soon), Byron, Caffè Nero, Costa Coffee (Coming soon), DB Automaten (Coming soon), Deliveroo, EAT, Foodora, Honest Burgers, itsu, Just Eat, Leon, McDonald’s, Nando’s, Pizza Express, Pret a Manger, Starbucks, Wahaca, and VIPS (Coming soon).
American Golf, Arcadia Group, Argos, Ask Italian, Auchan (Coming soon), B&Q, Belgo, Bella Italia, Burton, Café Rouge, Carpetright, Clarks, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Ernest Jones, Feelunique, Goldsmiths, H.Samuel, Halfords, Laithwaites Wine, La Poste (Coming soon), Leroy Merlin (Coming soon), Leslie Davis, Marriott International, Miss Selfridge, Moss Bros., Mothercare, National Express, Nero Express, New Look, Outfit, Papa John’s Pizza, River Island, Spafinder, T.G.I. Friday’s, The Works, Thorntons, Topman, Tune Tribe, Virgin Experience, Wallis, Waterstones, Wilko, Wyevale Garden Centres, Yo! Sushi, and Zizzi.
Aldi, Asda, Continente (Coming soon), Franprix (Coming soon), Intermarche (Coming soon), Lidl, Marks & Spencer, Mercadona (Coming soon), Netto Market- discount (Coming soon), Ocado, Planet Organic, REWE, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Waitrose, and Whole Foods.
Cowshed, Electric Cinema, Everyman, Netflix, Spotify, and Tate.
Amazon, Apple, ASOS, Boots, Carrefour (Coming soon), DM-Drogerie Market (Coming soon), El Corte Inglés (Coming soon), Gap, H&M, House of Fraser, IKEA, John Lewis, Media Markt, Monoprix (Coming soon), Saturn, Selfridges, The White Company, Topshop, and Zara.
Booking.com, BP, BVG, DB Bahn, easyJet, Four Seasons Hotels, Gett, MVG Automaten, Norma (Coming soon), Ratp (Coming soon), Shell, TFL, Trainline, Uber, and Virgin Trains.
Retailer selections are made by Curve and there is no agreement between us and any of the retailers.
Step-by-step: Setting up and using 'Curve Cash'
- Update to the latest version of the Curve app.
- Go to the ‘Connect’ tab.
- Tap on ‘Curve Cash’.
- Tap ‘Get Started’.
- If you are a Curve Blue or Black cardholder you can select up to 3 retailers. If you are a Curve Metal cardholder select up to 6 retailers.
- Once the retailers have been selected click ‘Next’.
- When you are ready, tap on ‘Confirm’.
- Spend at your chosen retailer and instantly earn Rewards points.
- Select your ‘Rewards’ card as a payment card in the Curve app.
- Pay with your Curve card to spend the Rewards points you have earned.
I’m already on a different rewards programme, how does Curve Cash affect me?
Customers who are on our original rewards scheme (who signed up before 16 February 2018), will keep their previous rewards scheme, regardless of what Curve card you have.
If you are a customer on our current rewards schemes, Curve Cashback, your programme may change automatically depending on your card tier:
- Curve Blue customers will remain unchanged - you will still have your choice of 3 retailers for the 90 day introductory period.
- Black Legacy customers will remain unchanged - you will still have your choice of 6 retailers for the 90 day introductory period. You won’t be eligible for Curve Cash unless you upgrade your subscription.
- Curve Black customers will continue on your previous 90 day introductory offer with a selection of 6 retailers, before being moved to the new Curve Cash. At the end of the 90 day offer, your retailers will be reset and you can pick 3 new retailers which you will earn points from for an unlimited time.
- Curve Metal customers will continue on your previous 90 day introductory offer with a selection of 6 retailers, before being moved to the new Curve Cash. At the conclusion of the 90 day offer, your retailers will be reset and you can pick 6 new retailers which you will earn points from for an unlimited time.
If you are a Black or Metal customer and your 90 day introductory offer has already expired, you will automatically be given the option to select your new retailers for an unlimited time.
Please note, if your 90 day introductory offer finishes and you do not re-select your retailers, you won’t receive rewards until you do re-select them.
You can spend your Curve Cash anywhere you like! You will need to have enough points to cover the entire transaction otherwise the payment will not be accepted. You also won’t be able to withdraw cash while your Curve Rewards card is selected in the app.
Please note, for Curve Blue customers, Curve Cash is an introductory offer and valid for 90 days from either the date you confirm your cashback merchant selection or the date you activate your Curve card (whichever occurs later).