Higher limits

I hit my daily limit today, and recieved a text message to say ‘Please contact support to increase your limits.’

There are higher limits
I have just seen chat on head for points
Some have been given £100k
I have also been in contact with a writer in head for points who has far higher limits just found out today after posting this
He wrote an article and has confirmed he has these limits

What are the Curve Card limits?

Irrespective of the limits on your underlying cards, Curve has its own daily, monthly and annual limits. Your limits are increased as Curve begins to ‘trust’ your behaviour.

These are the maximum limits you can get:

Daily spend (inc ATM withdrawals) – £4,500
Daily ATM withdrawal cap – £1,000
Monthly spending limit (on a rolling 30 day basis) – £120,000
Annual spending limit – £1,400,000

This should cover even the highest tax bills. As I said, though, you have no chance of being given a limit anywhere close to this on Day 1. The limit you get is not linked to the type of Curve Card you use.

£100k limits are available just now (as mentioned above dependent on KYC/AML/length of time with Curve, etc - basically up to compliance to decide). The much higher limits mentioned on HfP have apparently been confirmed but are not yet available to customers.

I asked Curve last night after reading HFP. My card has been in the drawer for months. We’ll see what they have to say, although response delayed due to the antics around Amex no doubt (but my ticket was in before that went wrong, so I should be top :rofl: )

Don’t hold your breath Zx - I asked Curve through the app first thing on Monday morning after I read the Head for Points article, and 48 hours later I’ve still not had my ticket responded to… :man_shrugging:t2:

Back in the drawer til April then!!

Was just about to take it to work with me in case they replied today!!

Please let us know if you ever get a reply. I did the same and they haven’t responded either.

Was upped to £100k eventually

I need a more varied spend to get any higher because I’m using the card where an underlying credit card (Visa/MC) wouldn’t usually be accepted… erm, isn’t that exactly what Curve advertise when promoting Amex??

How can they have it both ways? Plus they get a cut of transaction, so I don’t see what the fuss is anyway… @Curve_Marie @Curve_Alejandro ???

Yep asked nicely and got 100k limit within a few days
Only wish my tax bill didn’t require such a number!

Thanks curve

No thanks HMRC

I’m pleased to say that they finally responded to me and upped my limit to 100k, the daily limit is 4.5k and 30 day 20k. The only one which should bite for me is the 4.5k on certain transactions but that should be in a rare instance and hopefully I’ll be able to split payments or something.

Can I please ask, how do you get the new £100k limit? What needs to be done to have this?

Is it safe to add all your cards to Curve?

In general I’d say just use the card normally for a few months then email support to ask if they’ll consider you for it. If only a new customer then I think they’ll want some spend history with Curve first.

What do you mean? Curve was designed for every-day spending. You’re not asked to stop spending where you usually use Curve, but to broaden the pattern so you could be evaluated for higher limits.

Which party gets a cut out of which type of transactions?

The fuss is about risk analysis and evaluating the need for higher limits.