Happy Holidays ๐ŸŽ„

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :christmas_tree:

To all newcomers: Welcome to the community! Please read me first to get started :smiley: :tada:

Iโ€™m traveling to visit my family for Christmas and will be a bit preoccupied eating all of the food and catching up with everyone. With most of the team out of the office during the holidays, it will take a little while before your questions are answered by me or someone else from the Curve team. Donโ€™t let that stop the party as your fellow community members will be able to help you out :smile:

Customer Support will still be there for you with any queries about your Curve account, app and transactions, you just need to reach out via email or in-app.

The moderators and I will keep an eye out to make sure itโ€™s a nice place to spend your time and that itโ€™s easy to navigate. Stay on topic, be nice, and use the flag function :slightly_smiling_face:

What are your plans for the upcoming week(s)?

Have a great Christmas :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing what Curve produce in 2019!

Have a great holiday season and enjoy family time! :slight_smile:

I think that everyone should follow your example @Curve_Marie :christmas_tree:

pinned globally #4

made this a banner . It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user. #5

Happy Christmas to all.

Unsure what โ€˜holidayโ€™ youโ€™re referring to? Easter? Summer? Cheeky weekend in Barbados?

(Call it what it is)

removed this banner . It will no longer appear at the top of every page. #7