GBIT declined => Transaction tagged declined

Hello,
I have reported this issue before the Wirecard migration but still, they took the occasion to close my case… (Any occasion are good for the support to reduce their ticket backlog…)

Usecase:
When using the GBIT, sometime the underlying card for GBIT refuses the transaction (in my case because the limit is reached). Then, the GBIT is canceled and the transaction concerned is tagged as “declined” in my timeline.
So I am unable to GBIT it another card…
Unfortunately the Wirecard migration and GBIT fixes have not resolved this issue.

@Curve_Marie : could you help to report this bug ?

Thank you

Hi @Will, thanks for brining this to our attention. I’ve passed this on to the relevant team so they can look into it further and begin working on a fix.

Thanks @Hannah I hope this will be fixed soon.
Let me know if you need examples of transactions. :wink:

I’ve just heard from the team that they’re aware of it and are investigating it more. Thanks again, I’ll be sure to reach out if we need examples! :grin:

I made a couple of GbiT a few days ago and still waiting to see a “credit” to the original credit card - how long does it usually take to appear?

Thanks - useful to know.

I think mine has done the same thing (tried the GBiT yesterday for a transaction on a card if mine that doesn’t seem to be working with Curve and now it shows as declined despite it still showing on my bank account)

1 Like

I tried to use go back in time for 2 transactions and the card issuer blocked them. I solved it with the issuer, but now the transactions show as DECLINED on the app on the card I made the transactions from even though they went through… Apparently this decline is about the go back in time and not the actual transaction, which is very strange. This results on me not being able to use go back in time anymore as that option is not available on a declined transaction. I tried to reach out to support but they do not understand the issue.

Any ideas?

2 weeks later and this is still happening. Any idea when it will be corrected? I don’t have the go back in time option due to this issue.

Hey @Yahoo

Is this occurring on a single transaction or all of them?

Hey - it is happening with two of my transactions that I tried to move to another card “go back in time” but the issuer blocked both transactions. So now even though they went through on the original card used to pay for them, they show as declined now.

@Curve_Marie when can we expect this issue fixed?
I reported this to the support last April…